10.09.2008

Ride Sharing; My Effort To Go Green

A little over a week ago I felt something on me.  I swear I felt something on me while I was driving my car.  It was enough of a bother for me to mention something to Kip.   Well, two nights ago I was driving, talking to my mom on the phone, and crawling out of the wind shield was a spider.  Alch.  A tan, moving, stealthy spider.  He disappeared into the darkness on my left, leaving me with panic in my voice and the desire to shake my whole body the rest of the way home.  Yesterday morning there were spider webs.  On BOTH sides of my car.  Okay, buddy.   This whole free ride thing has gotta stop.  I mean, it's like having someone leave their dirty socks in your car.  Lets just say my ride sharing experience is not turning out how I would like, and I would rather save the environment some other way. 

4 comments:

Lorflor said...

ugh

Anonymous said...

Ok, you have now given me the creepy crawlies. I HATE spiders.

LHall said...

Ha ha ha Bethany. Only your car would house spiders!

Kimmie said...

I am not too big on spiders, but they do have their perks...like they eat zillions of nasty insects that intend on leaving a mark (on you).

Nice to meet you....happy 15 month celebration.

bless you;
Kimmie
mama to 6
one homemade and 5 adopted