4.20.2009

New York, New York


We had a fantastic time.  It was so pleasant that (without trying) Kip and I totally forgot about work, school, etc.  Not a single thought.  Both of us are comfortable in the city, the pulse gets into your bones, and even now, as I'm glancing out over an empty park and the morning mountains, I can feel the boom boom boom of moving streets inside my rib cage.  It's going to take a while for it to go away.   

To end my first NY post I dedicate this picture to all of my sisters.  May they find joy...and express their opinion about the hair cut. 

Live @ Radio City Music Hall

4 comments:

Allysha said...

Hmmm. Maybe it's an improvement.

But the essence of Yanni seems to be missing.

It must be in those long locks

Natalie said...

and mustache................

LHall said...

I loved seeing the pictures. I could see, feel and taste it. I'm so happy you went.

Kim said...

I still want to go see him perform live...I think that would be the most hilarious girls night out ever!

Kim